This Jabba the Hutt cake by DeviantArt user KatesKakes is the perfect way for "Star Wars" fans to celebrate a birthday in decadent fashion. The cake features an itty-bitty, sculpted version of the corpulent sluglike antagonist, and the detail is so dead-on that it's hard to imagine eating it.
We have a bounty of "Star Wars"-themed food at Foodista. As a start, check out the top 10 "Star Wars" food posts of 2011.
- The Death Star Cake is a Stellar "Star Wars" Space Station
- Star Wars Wedding Cake
- The Star Wars R2D2 Cake is an Intergalactic Treat
- Death Star Lollipops will Explode Your Taste Buds
- Star Wars Cupcakes are a Nerdy Treat for LEGO Lovers
- 6 ft. 7 Darth Vader Cake is One Sidiously Cool Sweet
- This Millennium Falcon Wedding Cake is Nerdalicious
- How To Make Star Wars Cookies: A Video
- Decadent Black Velvet Cake
- Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake with Chai Cream