A chocolate eclair is a quintessential French pastry. Eclairs, cream puffs, profiteroles and various other desserts are all made from choux dough, or pâte à choux in French. Butter, flour, eggs, and water or cream are cooked in a pot until thick. Using a pastry bag, the dough is piped onto a cookie sheet in the desired shape and baked until golden brown. The pastry is light and airy which makes it ideal for filling. In the case of the eclair, pastry cream and often whipped cream are piped into the center and the top is covered with chocolate. Eclairs are a decadent dessert that are sure to impress whoever lays eyes on them.
- Sweet Pink Eclairs for Mother's Day
- To Die For Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Gluten Free Bread Recipes
- Indulge in Decadence With Homemade Eclairs
- Perfect Petite Pumpkin Cream Puffs
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: Key Lime Cream Puffs
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Strawberry Cream Pie
- Dynamite Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Torte
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Rosewater & Chocolate Profiteroles
- Easy Eclairs
- Learn How To Make Pâte à Choux Dough and Make Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Cream Puffs - Chocolate Eclairs
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Chocolate Eclairs
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups