March 15, 2012
No St. Patrick's Day celebration is complete without shooting back a classic Irish car bomb. A shot of whiskey and Bailey's is dropped into a glass of Guinness and is meant to be drank in one go. If you don't drink, you might want to making chocolate Guinness cake with Bailey's buttercream. Irish car bombs are strong so drink responsibly!
10 ounces Guinness
1/2 shot Jameson Irish Whiskey
1/2 shot Bailey's Irish Cream
Fill a pint glass with Guinness a little more than half way 10-12 ozs. Let the pint settle. Fill one shot glass 1/2 with Jameson Irish Whiskey and 1/2 with Bailey's Irish Cream. Drop the shot into the pint glass and chug.
- My Goodness My Guinness Cupcakes
- Thirsty Thursday: Irish Coffee
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Thirst Thursdays: Chelada
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Your Partner Might Make Your Drink More
- Must-Read Blog Posts: St. Patrick's Day Grub
- 20 Classic Irish Recipes To Prepare For Saint Patrick's Day
- Quidditch Pong Will Have You Nursing a Wicked Wizard Hangover
- Great New Site For Drink Recommendations