Keith Martin, is trying to turn his life around after being officially dubbed the World's Fattest Man. A usual lunch for the 812-pound Martin used to consist of four Big Macs plus fries and an apple turnover, as well as a dinner of two large pizzas, kebabs or Chinese takeout. He regularly consumed 20,000 calories daily, which cost him about $55 a day.
Martin has pledged to lose the weight, though; he's cut down his daily intake to one meal and four slices of bread, occasionally snacking on mini hot dogs and Spam. If he's successful, Susanne Eman will be delighted, as she has gotten engaged to a chef in a bid to build her 756-pound frame.
- World's 10 Fattest Places
- Poor Man's Pie
- Poor Man's Caviar
- The Common Man's Caviar
- Dead Man's Fingers
- My Little Man's (Vegan) Pancakes
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- Cee-Lo, M&Ms Unveil World's Largest Pinata in Honor of Pretzel M&Ms' First Birthday
- Weird Wednesday Links: Hemingway's Yelp Reviews, the Vegan Zombie and the World's Best-Selling Beer
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop