Jumoke Hill has made the ultimate decision to end his unhealthy relationship with a plate of nachos. The video shows Jumoke and his nacho plate going on romantic strolls as he sings, "You're killing me."
The Goodbye Nachos video shows a sad ending, but at the same time, has you cheering for Hill to start a healthy relationship, possibly with salad. For another foodie-inspired music video, check out the Eat It, Don't Tweet It video.
- DIY Hostess Cupcakes (Because It's Hard To Say Goodbye)
- El Pollo Loco's Chocolate Nachos are a Chocoholic's Dream
- Faith Hill Doesn't Diet
- Two St. Patrick's Day Cocktails using Barr Hill Gin
- World's Biggest Nacho Platter Weights 4,689 Pounds
- These Are Nacho Mama's Recipes
- Science their I'm doing relationship explore yet
- Citrus Caprese Salad Says Goodbye to Summer
- 5 Ridiculously Unhealthy Fast Food Choices
- How Does Social Media Define Your Relationship With Food?