3D tech company Inition recently created realistic brain-shaped chocolate using data from an MRI scan. The sliced brain images from Inition cofounder Andy Millns were used with 3D printing techniques to create the anatomical sweets.
This is just another way that chocolate is being used in 3D technology. Scientists recently created a consumer-ready 3D printer.
- The Human Heart Carafe is an Anatomically Correct Decanter
- Anatomically Correct Hipstir Swizzle Sticks
- Anatomical Macarons and Cookies are a Bloody Good Treat
- Sentient Kitchen by Christine Chin is a Line of Anatomical Kitchen Accessories
- Monkey Brain Cake is a Doomed Dessert
- Junk Food Makes Your Brain Hurt
- Pizza Brain is the World's First Pizza Museum and Restaurant
- Zombie Bon Bons Have Cherry Brains
- Feast on This Brain Food by Sara Asnaghi
- The Watermelon Brain is a Delicately Carved Fruit