Mario Batali recently spoke with The Daily Meal and revealed the nine restaurants that have managed to impress him.
"I like technically great cooking, but I'm just as much excited about having a fried grouper sandwich when I'm in Florida as I am to go into any fancy chef's restaurant," Batali said.
Batali's favorite restaurants include The Cooks' House in Michigan, Le Louis XV in Monaco, Le Bernardin in New York City, Hosteria Guisti in Italy, Sin Huat in Singapore, Salumi in Seattle, Joe's Stone Crab in Florida, Num Pang in New York City, and Frenchie's Famous in Michigan.
To find out more about Batali's favorite eateries around the world, click here.
- Mario Batali Reveals Secrets to a Succesful Restaurant
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'
- Mario Batali Settles Server Tip Suit for $5 Million
- Mario Batali to Open Boston Pizzeria
- Celebrity Chefs Reveal Their Favorite Restaurants
- Mario Batali Auctions Off His Ponytail
- Joe Jonas Cooked with Mario Batali on The Chew
- Mario Batali Facing Sexual Harassment Allegations
- 5 Diet Tips From Celebrity Chefs
- Taking Food Waste One Step FURTHER