Mario Batali recently spoke with The Daily Meal and revealed the nine restaurants that have managed to impress him.
"I like technically great cooking, but I'm just as much excited about having a fried grouper sandwich when I'm in Florida as I am to go into any fancy chef's restaurant," Batali said.
Batali's favorite restaurants include The Cooks' House in Michigan, Le Louis XV in Monaco, Le Bernardin in New York City, Hosteria Guisti in Italy, Sin Huat in Singapore, Salumi in Seattle, Joe's Stone Crab in Florida, Num Pang in New York City, and Frenchie's Famous in Michigan.
To find out more about Batali's favorite eateries around the world, click here.
- Mario Batali Reveals Secrets to a Succesful Restaurant
- Mario Batali Talks Eataly Expansion
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'
- Mario Batali Settles Server Tip Suit for $5 Million
- Mario Batali Facing Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Mario Batali to Open Boston Pizzeria
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow Opening a Restaurant With Mario Batali?
- Celebrity Chefs Reveal Their Favorite Restaurants
- Mario Batali's Sons to Publish Cookbook
- Mario Batali Releases Wine Collection with TastingRoom.com
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Pasta Con Pepe E Caciotta Al Tartufo
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- My Favourite Ricotta Sandwich
- My Favourite Fruit Salad
- GRANMA’S FAVOURITE GREEK FETTA CHEESE PITA-PIE
- Favourite Pecan Pie
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- 1-Up Cupcakes
- Baked Macaroni With Bolognese Sauce