The In-N-Out pop-up stand in Singapore ran out of burgers due to exceptionally high demand. Just 300 wristbands were given away to the attendees; within five minutes of officially opening, the stand was shut down due to its overwhelming popularity.
Unfortunately for the fast food restaurant's newest fans, the company is not actually opening a Singapore location. We recommend that jilted foodies learn to make their own version of the animal-style burger instead.
- Copycat Recipe: In-N-Out Animal Style Burger
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner
- In-N-Out Goes After Burger Express in Boise
- Texans Go Crazy At In-N-Out Opening
- 5 Bodacious Burgers to Celebrate National Burger Day
- IN-N-OUT's Double Double Burger Named Best Fast Food Burger
- In-N-Out Sues Grab-N-Go
- Make Your Own In-N-Out Cheeseburger
- Is L.A. The New Foodie City?