The Houston-based Beaver's restaurant is offering a "chick-on-chick" sandwich in response to Chick-fil-A's anti-gay marriage stance. Owner Monica Pope, a celebrity chef who happens to be gay, has described her sandwich as "Two Loving Chicken Breasts married on toasty buns with a honey mustard witness and joined in celebration with tolerant fries."
Beaver's latest menu item is yet another outcry on Chick-fil-A's anti-marriage equality; recently this Chick-fil-A Foundation parody surfaced, a site designed to mock the fast food chain.
- DIY Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Anyone Else Annoyed by Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Promotion?
- Update on Chick-Fil-A Racist Incident
- Chick-For-Gay Sandwich is a Pro-LGBT Chicken Sandwich
- How to Make a Chick-fil-Gay Sandwich
- Chick-Fil-A Gives Away Free Breakfast
- Chicken Offsets Program Balances Your Conscience and Love of Chick-fil-A Food
- Chick-fil-A Parody Site Mocks the Chain's COO
- More Shocking Bigotry From Chick-Fil-A
- Copycat Recipe: Chick-Fil-A Nuggets with Honey Mustard