Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek's studio shop, which includes a restaurant, is composed entirely of upcycled scrap wood. The restaurant alone attracts many visitors and offers a warm ambiance, with its beautifully designed tables and wooden chandeliers.
- The Baguette Table is Stale Yet Sturdy
- 5 Upcycled Corona Creations
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Sandwich Artist Series Features Masterpieces Turned Into Meals
- McDonald's UK Olympic Uniforms Are Eco-Chic and Inspired by 'Mad Men'
- Compost This?
- DIY Composting
- Gingerbread Brownstone is Perfect for Urbanites
- Devonshire Apple Dappy
- Surfboard Made Of Beer Cans