Graveyard pudding from Cooking by Moonlight is a dessert best eaten by moonlight. Chocolate pudding is covered in Oreo cookie crumbs and studded with candy pumpkins and cookie gravestones. This is the perfect recipe to bring to a Halloween potluck because it's easy to make and fun to eat! For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Dark as Night Black Rice Pudding for Halloween
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 4 Scary Spider Sweets for Halloween
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Big and Green Frankenstein Monster Cake
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- Ghost Cupcakes are a Ghastly Halloween Treat
- Easy Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Cranberry-Orange Almond Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Halloween "Pops"
- Brownie Coffins
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Little Sticky Toffee Puddings With Pecan Toff
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins