Now that filming for the Twilight movies is officially over, Robert Pattinson admits playing Edward isn't always glamorous. The actor says he eats a lot of 'crappy food' while on set, which doesn't seem to include much variety.
"On the Twilight movies, I probably ate more crappy food than I've ever done in my entire life," Pattinson said. "It was so long, you were there for like 10 months, it's freezing cold so you just end up eating bacon sandwiches about 20 times a day."
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters on November 15.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Diet for Breaking Dawn
- Tinsel Korey of 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Dishes on Dietary Habits
- Taylor Lautner's Breaking Dawn Diet
- Robert Pattinson Reveals his Favorite Food
- Robert Pattinson is on a Liquid Diet
- Robert Pattinson Binge Eats When his Body is Compared to his Costar
- Kristen Stewart Encourages Robert Pattinson to Get in Shape
- Sixteen Wins Breaks Down the Bruins' Foxwoods Bar Tab With an Infographic
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Julia Roberts Went on 'Reset' Program to get in Shape for 'Mirror Mirror'
- Robert Hess' Old Fashioned
- Robert Hess' Classic Martini
- Robert Reed's Beef and Biscuit Casserole
- Partly Cloudy
- Overnight Pull-A-Part Cinnamon Rolls
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- Dessert Platters Part 1... Butterfly Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Covered Oreos, and Brownie Bites
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !