Maximus Vodka's Rise and Conquer advertising campaign is attempting to counteract the flavored vodka trend (such as peanut butter and jelly and salted caramel). The campaign includes Mort Kunstler's illustrations of masculine, burly men, accompanied by captions such as "Made from 100% Vodka" and "Vodka. For man throat."
The testosterone-fuelled campaign challenges its drinkers to man up. Check out the full campaign below.
- Man Cave Gift Pack is a Masculine Meal
- The Arfsolut Vodka Plush Toy is for Drinkers' Dogs
- Meat Shot Glasses by ManBQue are Edible Cups
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Maker's Mark Birthday Cake is for Diehard Bourbon Drinkers
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Drink with the Great Drinkers Shot Glasses Will Provide Intellectual Quotes
- Blk Mineral Water Gets Drinkers Consumed With the Dark Side
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- World's Fastest Beer Drinker