Two original menus from the RMS Titanic have been auctioned off for a hefty price tag. The first was a first-class lunch menu from the first meal on the ship that sold for $100,000. The menu included lobsters, hodge podge and roast beef.
The second Titanic menu is not from the actual ship, but from a luncheon held in Belfast to celebrate the ship's launch. On the menu was foie gras stuffed eggs and turtle soup with wines and spirits. This menu sold for $60,000.
- 5 Awards Show Menus of 2012
- UK Government to Sell Prized Wines
- Sotheby's Selling Kale to the Highest Bidder
- $200,000 Bottle of Whisky
- Lady Gaga Pays $13,000 For Charity Dinner
- Katy Perry Drops $50,000 on Cat Cora Cooking Lessons
- Occupy Movement Themed Restaurant Menus
- Debenhams Department Store Simplifies Cafe Menus
- 5 Celebrity Birthday Party Menus
- Johnnie Walker Will Sell £100,000 Scotch for Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- Large Menus
- Spring Fresh Pasta
- $50,000 Burger
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Pork Chop with Potatoes Galette and Zucchini Salad
- Cornish Hen with Wild Rice
- Homemade Muffins Bursting with Blueberries!
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions