If you are a foodie geek like myself, you ponder life's big questions, while dreaming of the next recipe. Today, I was looking at beautiful gingerbread house recipes, thinking how cool it would be if someone could actually walk IN to a fully decorated gingerbread house. What can I say? My son was taking forever with his Geometry lesson.
Anyways, it was purely a coincidence that I came across this site that explains just how much of an effort it would be to actually build a lifesized house, made of spicy-sweet gingerbread. The candy decorations? Too big for my mind to comprehend. Check it out, and plan you epic gingerbread bake off!
- Awesome Angry Birds Gingerbread House
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- The Biggest Gingerbread House Ever
- "Pig" is a Life-Sized Piglet Made With Bacon and Sausages
- Life-Size Stormtrooper Cake Will Welcome You to the Dark Side
- Eggs for Soldiers Fundraising Event Features Life-Sized Tank Made of Egg Cartons
- Life Size Chocoalte Skulls are a Cannibalistic Confection
- Gigantic Gingerbread House Raises Funds for Children's Hospital
- The Simpsons Gingerbread House is a Cartoonish Holiday Treat
- Gingerbread House Recipe
- Gingerbread House Frosting
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- Mahjong Agar Agar Cake For Potluck Party, Anyone Game?
- Party Size Pizza
- Pint Sized Chocolate Cake
- Super-sized Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Jumbo Size Yogurt Marble Cupcakes
- Bite Size Fruit Skewers with Champagne Chocolate Drizzle
- Bite-Size Xocai Mini Tarts