Breastaurant Hooters has realized that being around for 30 years requires an upgrade to the brand. The chain has already remodeled one of their locations in Houston, Texas by using "sleek and contemporary finishes and [for] a more comfortable dining experience."
Though new CEO Terry Marks has yet to say that all locations will get a facelift, but expect the disappearance of the Hooters man caves soon.
- Hulk Hogan to Open a Breastaurant
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Aarón Sanchez Revamps the Houston House of Blues Menu
- Hooters Tokyo Releases Two Parfaits with Hello Kitty for Valentine's Day
- Fast Food Chains Redesign Restaurant Interiors
- Jenn-Air App Lets You Redesign Your Kitchen with an IPhone
- M.I.A Redesigns Beck's Beer Bottle Labels
- Redesigned Moscow Market is the World's Most Stylish Place to Food Shop
- Hooters Downtown LA to Open on Monday; First 100 Patrons Get Free Wings for a Year
- Hooters Remembers 9/11