Spend your Saturday night in with a bowl of delicious popcorn and a great collection of movies. This Coconut Cinnamon Popcorn is the perfect snack because it's healthy and indulges your sweet tooth. As an added bonus, it's popcorn so you already know it's easy to make!
Coconut Cinnamon Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Learn more about this Coconut Cinnamon Popcorn recipe here.
- 3 Perfectly Sweet Popcorn Recipes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- Easy Snack Recipe: Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn Treats
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Bake Buttered Popcorn Cupcakes to take to the Movies
- Oscar Worthy Recipes: Sriracha Lime Popcorn
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn Cones are a Perfect Snack for the Awards
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!