If you are reading this on Monday morning after a night of debauchery celebrating St. Patrick's Day, you probably need a bit of help figuring out exactly how you spent your Sunday night. Comedy group Stuntbear put together the below video with the help of Google Glasses to show you just how much trouble you might have gotten into.
The day starts off with the partier getting in touch with his friends to make plans for St. Patrick's Day. He then heads to his local pub for a few beers, and that's when things start to go downhill. The Google Glass wearer pukes in a bathroom stall (warning, it's gross) before heading to yet another pub before heading to the St. Patrick's Day parade. Then, things really take a turn for the worst when he resists arrest, steals a cop's gun and almost kills someone.
Was your St. Patrick's Day anything like this?
- St. Patrick's Day Cake Pops
- How to Recipe: Irish Shepherd's Pie
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- How to Video: Fondant Shamrocks
- How to Recipe: Irish Soda Bread
- Shamrock Shake Cupcakes
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes are a Festive St. Patty's Day Treat
- Fun and Festive Spinach Shamrock Flatbread
- Green Eggs and Ham Omelet for St. Patrick's Day
- My Goodness My Guinness Cupcakes
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Creamy Irish Potato Stew
- Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce
- Corned Beef Ribs With Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Beef Pot Pies with Irish Cheddar Crust
- St.Patty's Lamb Pie
- Irish Soda Bread with Raisins