Emma Stone has a very relaxed and approach to her diet, unlike many of her fellow Hollywood actresses. Stone says she tries to eat healthy, but can go several months without exercise.
"I can easily spend a few months without working out until I have a film coming up and I might want to drop a few pounds," Stone said. "I'm not worried about looking like a model or always trying to look perfect. I try to eat healthy foods and get enough sleep and go swimming when I can. That's my fitness regime."
That, however, hasn't stopped the actress from gaining a few pounds on set because of all the delicious food around her.
"Once I did a film, The Help, and the southern cooking was so delicious that I couldn't help myself -- I gained a few pounds and the costume fitter had to adjust my outfits."
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Chris Evans is Not Concerned About his Diet
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- Emma Stone Deals With Anxiety by Baking
- Sauce's Takeout Window Serves You When Table Service Isn't an Option
- Sushi Cologne isn't a Fishy Fragrance
- The Emma Watson Diet
- Rolling Stones Sing About Rice Krispies
- Joss Stone has a Refreshingly Healthy Attitude Toward her Weight
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peruvian Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Curtis Stone's brownie cupcakes
- Curtis Stone's chocolate mousse
- Emma Barsotti’s Ravioli
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Plum Crumb Flan
- Apricot Syrup