McDonald's Japan has released a handy French fry holder for diners on the go. Starting April 24, the fast food company will be giving away these limited-edition fry holders to anyone who orders a value-meal with large fries.
The holder serves many purposes, the most appealing allowing people to eat French fries and drive a car simultaneously without making a huge mess. As the photo above indicates, it also works great for riding a bike, during a long bus ride, or while sitting in the stands at a sporting event.
As silly as the whole things seems, I do actually hope this promotion makes it's way to North America. Who doesn't love a mostly useless novelty item from fast food companies?
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- Kids Freak Out Over SpongeBob SquarePants in McDonald's Japan Ad
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Gross Experiment Shows McDonald's Fries Do Not Rot
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's French Fries Are Deemed Healthy
- McDonald's Veal Burger Released for Swiss Weeks Promo
- McDonald's Olympics Sponsorship Bans Vendors From Selling Fries
- Wacky McDonald's French Fry Soup