Indulge in your favorite treat without all the guilt. Not only are these brownies vegan, but they are full of healthy nutrients thanks to a big dose of spinach.
Vegan Spinach Brownies
- 1 cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups organic raw sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Get the rest of this vegan brownie recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!