According to celebrity chef Aarón Sánchez, sopa seca (which means dry soup) is a foreign food that's been given "a Latin twist, subbing cilantro for basil, cotija or queso fresco for Parmesan, and spice for subtlety." Try Chef Sánchez's rendition of Sopa Seca along with his Roasted Tomato-Chile de Arbol Salsa.
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Horchata
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Spicy Edamame Hummus