According to celebrity chef Aarón Sánchez, sopa seca (which means dry soup) is a foreign food that's been given "a Latin twist, subbing cilantro for basil, cotija or queso fresco for Parmesan, and spice for subtlety." Try Chef Sánchez's rendition of Sopa Seca along with his Roasted Tomato-Chile de Arbol Salsa.
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Horchata
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Easy Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork
- Skirt Steak Fajitas with Tequila Orange Lime Marinade
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Tacos in mini cups
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.