These vegetable, bean and cheese enchiladas are an easy meat-free dinner. Peppers and onions are sauteed with corn before being rolled into a tortilla with cumin scented black beans. This Mexican casserole is then topped with red enchilada sauce and plenty of cheese.
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Horchata
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Spicy Edamame Hummus