Fruit doesn't just make for a healthy snack, but many also add great flavor to a variety of dishes. Grub Hub put together the below infographic to show how Americans order their fruit, whether it's raw or as part of a meal.
According to the infographic, oranges are the most ordered fruit in America, with orange chicken, orange beef and orange juice at the top of the list. Oranges are followed by lemons, mangos, pineapples and strawberries. And, it turns out women order fruit significantly more than men do.
Learn more about American fruit habits in the infographic below.
- Infographic: America's High-Steaks Obsession
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: How Many People Have Doughnut-Related Names?
- Infographic: How to Choose the Right Wedding Caterer
- Infographic: How to Add Whole Grains to Your Diet
- Infographic: How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwhich