Just right for hot summer days, these delicious ice pops are naturally colored just like the Italian flag. Don't tell your family, but they are going to love eating every bite-even the avocado layer!
Italian Flag Popsicles
Submitted to Foodista by uropean cutie
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Fun Gadget Of The Day - Stainless Steel Ice Pop Mold
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Cinco de Mayo Recipe: Honeydew Cucumber Margarita Popsicles
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- Satisfying Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- Old Fashioned Creamsicles
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free