Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has been busy working out and dieting to transform himself into a demigod. The actor has been sharing his journey with his fans on Twitter, posting photos of his workouts and even sharing his diet, which includes seven meals a day.
Following what he calls the "The 12 Labors Diet," The Rock shared his meal plan. His day includes a mix of fish and chicken with egg whites, oatmeal, broccoli, asparagus, salad, and potatoes. He even ends the day with a little bit of lion's blood (because that's just what demigods do). The actor says he will be following the diet for 22 weeks.
Hercules: The Thracian Wars is scheduled to hit theaters in July 2014.
- Dwayne Johnson Talks 'Hercules' Diet
- Movie & TV Themed Food Trucks Bring Nostalgia to the Streets
- Name the various seven food groups taught at the food pyramid in 1950's?
- Six Seven at the Edgewater Serves Up Puget Sound's Freshest
- Seattle Waterfront's Six Seven Kicks Off Spring Menu
- We've got you covered seven a fat loss factor measurements
- Chef Creates 'Star Wars', The Veggie Edition
- 5 Delectable 'Star Wars' Desserts
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Winner Rock Harper Heads Up DC Central Kitchen
- Joey Fatone Hosts 'My Family Recipe Rocks!'