Alicia Silverstone wants moms to start sharing their breast milk. The actress is starting her own co-op for vegan moms. Silverstone was inspired when she came across a woman who wasn't able to produce enough milk for her son.
"Because we are a community of beautiful souls who recognize the importance of food as health, I say we help support those mamas and babies who need a hand during one of the most important times in their lives," Silverstone wrote on her website, The Kind Life. "It's why I'm starting the Kind Mama Milk Share, a way for moms to connect with other moms in their area. If you have milk to share--post it! If you are in need of milk--post it! Think of all the babies we can help raise together!
What do you think of the Kind Mama Milk Share?
- Does Doing Time for Raw Milk Really get your Goat?
- Fab Five Friday: Blog Round Up
- Raw Milk Uniting our Citizens
- Tia Mowry Joins The Kind Life
- Alicia Silverstone Shares Hanukkah Recipes
- Alicia Silverstone Shares Vegan Dating Advice
- Organic Egg Farm Violates Federal Standards
- Organic Food Delivered by Sustainable Transportation
- Listening to Food
- Plant the Seeds for a Worker-Owned Grocery Store
- Not Your Mama’s Rice Pudding : The Lazy Girl's Slow Cooker Kheer/ Rice Pudding
- Mama’s Limonata
- Kindness Cookies
- Stir Fry 3 Kinds Of Beans and Prawns With Sambal Belachan
- Kind of Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- How To Make Chewy Meringues – The Chocolatey Kind
- Carrots and Cabbage with Ginger and two kinds of topping
- My Daughter Alicia's Buffalo Wings
- Mama Bogue's Oven Roasted Sage Turkey
- Bahama Mama Potatoes