Kentucky bourbon gets a kiss from the Green Fairy in this tasty cocktail recipe featuring absinthe. This Barrel Full O' Turkeys concoction is made with two bourbon favorites and a festive cardamom-infused grenadine that gets the holidays started right.
More Than a Barrel Full O’ Turkeys
From Justin August Fairweather of Evelyn
1 dash Absinthe
1 oz Wild Turkey Spiced
1 oz Wild Turkey 101
.50 oz orange juice
.50 oz pineapple
.50 oz lemon
1 bar spoon cardamom-infused grenadine (recipe below)
Shake and strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with orange spiral.
1 cup Pomm Juice
2 cups sugar
20 cardamom pods.
Bring to slow boil, dissolve all sugar. Cover and let sit off heat for 20 minutes, strain, cool and store.
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 4 Holiday Cocktail Recipes for Thirsty Thursday
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Thirsty Thursdays: Wake the Dead
- Witches' Brew-ski and Other Scary Halloween Cocktails