A traditional holiday treat, this Baklava is made extra festive by decorating it in a lovely star arrangement.
Rich with dried cranberries and pistachios, one bite will show you just how delicious holiday feasting can be.
Thanks to Foodista member: AngellovesCooking, for this over the top recipe for a classic holiday treat.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- Sunday Baking: Challah
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Baklava - Christmas Star - With Pistachio and Dried Cranberries
- Reduced Sugar Cranberry Pistachio Shortbread
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Nancy’s Famous Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry-Orange Pistachio Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Cranberry Nut Bread
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Cranberry Orange Relish