January 11, 2014
The next time you get an undeniable, hard-to-ignore craving for a certain kind of food, stop and check in with what your body is trying to tell you. You might find that you should really be eating the total opposite of what you think your brain and growling tummy want. Click on each question for more information regarding your body’s hunger signals.
You’re probably dehydrated.
A solution: Hydrating Lettuce, Apple and Cucumber Salad
You might be low on essential magnesium
A solution: Deep Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Your calcium levels could be low.
A solution: Low-fat Strawberry and Banana Lassi
- You Can Have Your Soda and Drink It Too
- What Your Soda Craving Means
- What Your Salt Craving Means
- The Milkmaid Will Tell You if Your Milk Has Gone Sour
- How Can You Tell If An Artichoke Has Gone Bad?
- Thor Cupcake Saves You From Your Sweet Cravings
- Michael Jackson Soda Can Portrait Honors the King of Pop
- 5 Things You Should Stock In Your Pantry
- 20 Funky Things You Can Grill
- 14 Things You Can Do In The Kitchen With Lemons
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- A healthy alternative to your everyday pizza, white with parsnips
- Ketone Advanced - Lose your cravings
- Painting The Interior Of Your House Can Be Very Tricky
- Herbal Hair Products You Can Make
- Butter and Honey Syrup (Make Any Excuse To Have It That You Can!)
- Cordon Bleu That You Can Do!
- Brandade Of Salt Cod With Roasted Red Peppers and Oregano
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!