We see hundreds of recipes every week, and over time have grown to see trends and fads that don't always make sense to us but certainly seem to resonate with the public. After all these years loving and sharing recipes from thousands of people, it was such a treat to see what The Daily Meal has deemed "America's Favorite Recipes to Make at Home."
Check out our friends at The Daily Meal. We have listed just a few for you here. See the complete list after the jump:
2. Pork Chop
5. Banana Bread
9. Chocolate Cake
10. Chicken Soup
- The Stately Sandwiches Project Deconstructs America's Favorite Food
- Urbanspoon Reveals America's Favorite Chinese Restaurants
- Urbanspoon Announces America's Favorite Gluten-Free Restaurants
- America's Next Top Model Contestants Have a Photo Shoot with a Giant Plate of Salad
- Celebrate Your Birthday 'Captain America' Style
- Five Guys Tops America’s Favorite Fast Food
- General Mills Launches Honey Nut Cheerios "America's Favorite Cereal" Campaign
- America's Favorite Restaurant Wines
- Willie Nelson Bacon Print Celebrates America's Favorite Food
- Binge Drinking Costs America $224 Billion Annually
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pink-blush duck breast with crispy, crackling top, done home sous-vide style
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Home Made Fettuccine
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.