All Blue Potato
Blue potatoes' rich purple color comes from high production of anthocyanin, a compound noted for its strong antioxidant properties, making blue potatoes the most nutrient-rich of all the potato varieties.
Blue potatoes are small and sometimes oblong.
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
- Ozette Potato
- Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Italian Grilled Potatoes
- Orange Scented Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato Sticks
- Zucchini and Potato Frittata
- Moroccan Sweet Potatoes and Vegetables
- Leftover French Fried Potato Salad