Apricot Kernel Oil is a fine textured, sweet oil similar to Almond Oil. It is not often used in cooking due to its expense, but can be drizzled on salads and other foods for added flavor.
This rich, cold pressed oil is easliy absorbed into the skin and is primarily used in the making of soaps and other cosmetics, and in aromatherapy.
- Apricot-almond ice cream
- Infographic: The Benefits of Vegetable Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- What's The Smoke Point Of Grapeseed Oil?
- What Is The Smoke Point Of Avocado Oil?
- Oil and Vinegar
- Almost-Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Portuguese Olive Oil and Orange Cake
- Gluten Free Orange Almond Cake
- Thrifty Thursdays