Ardrahan is a modern cow's milk farmhouse cheese made with a washed-rind. It usually wheel-shaped with a ridged, brine-washed rind that is encrusted with brown, ochre, gray and yellow moulds. It has an earthy aroma and complexflavors: a zesty acidity that underscores a buttery and savory character. The finish is reminiscent of a young Gruyere.
- Cheese Rehab: Recipes to Get You Through
- DIY Goat Cheese
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- Where Can You Find Cheese Curds In Upstate New York?
- What Is Grated Cotija Cheese?
- Should I Use Large Or Small Curd Cottage Cheese In Baking?
- How Do You Make Basket Cheese?
- How To Serve Soft Goat Cheese?