Peppermint has greenish-purple lance-shaped leaves while the rounder leaves of spearmint are more of a grayish green color. The taste of both peppermint and spearmint bear a flavor that can be described as a cross between pepper and chlorophyll, with peppermint being a bit stronger and spearmint being a little more cool and subtle.
- Is Is Possible To Substitute Rubbed Sage Leaves For Dried Sage Leaves?
- How Many Tablespoons Of Chopped Basil Leaves Is Equivalent To 8 Basil Leaves
- Bay Leaves (Laurel Leaves)
- How many ounces is 8 fresh basil leaves? Or how many tablespoons are 8 fresh basil leaves?
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Peppermint Cocoa
- Peppermint Snowballs
- Peppermint Cake
- Peppermint Patties
- Peppermint Cookies