Pasta shaped as letters of the alphabet
This product is simply pasta shaped as letters of the alphabet, just like macaroni and shells are shaped.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
To prepare, boil water in a large saucepan. To boil quickly, add salt. Once the water is at a full boil, add pasta, but not more than would fill more than half of the water. Allow pasta and water to boil together for about 7 minutes, or until pasta is soft enough to eat.
Conserving and Storing
Pasta can be frozen, but it is not highly recommended. Pasta stores for quite a few months while dry.
- BLT Alphabet Soup
- Alphabet Soup
- The Gluttonous Alphabet Sandwich
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Pesto Pasta (Spicy Asian Shrimp Pesto Pasta)
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- DIY Gluten Free Ravioli
- The Original Pasta Fork Makes Noodle-Twirling Easy