Tool: Synthetic Cutting Board
A synthetic cutting board is a handy kitchen tool used to place meat, fish or vegetables to be cut. Some synthetic cutting boards are made of polyethylene, a hard plastic that can last many years.
Synthetic cutting boards are non-porous, and can withstand damage from sharp knives. Because of this, there is less chance for small food particles to collect in the board and breed bacteria.
Related Tools & Techniques
- Tool: Maple Cutting Board
- Tool: Cutting Board
- Tool: Wooden Cutting Board
- The Texas Cutting Board Pays Tribute To The Lone Star State
- Tool: THE OCD CHEF CUTTING BOARD
- Tool: Mechanical Scale
- Tool: Gum Paste Tool
- Tool: Squeezable Decorating Tool
- Tool: Silicone Sink Strainer
- Tool: Collapsible Measuring Cups