Tool: Platewise Bamboo Plates & Bowls
Platewise is a revolutionary new line of tableware that is stylish and a true green solution for chefs who want eco-responsible presentations that are also beautiful. Front of the House (FOH), which is based in Miami, Florida, created and manufactures Platewise.
They're made of natural bamboo and are entirely MELAMINE-FREE, which means that Platewise is a safer, healthier choice than other products that contain the toxic ingredient. The FDA acknowledges that melamine can migrate into food from tableware under some circumstances. Why take a chance?
Platewise is a smart, non-toxic servicing solution that is also stylish and durable. Dishwasher-safe is not a phrase associated with natural elements such as bamboo but Platewise defies traditional usability restrictions for bamboo. All products in the Platewise line have been tested, commercially washed thousands of times with no cracking or loss of lustre.
They are biodegradable and easily decompose in landfills.
Platewise is a great, responsible alternative to plastic dishes and melamine.
Whether for use indoors or outdoors, Platewise is a wise choice, offering a perfect combination of style, function and durability at budget prices.
They are eco-chic, eco-nomical and eco-logical.
You can see the entire Platewise line at www.frontofthehouse.com
Related Tools & Techniques
- Kit Cafe is a Biodegradable Coffee Setting
- Toxic Milk Continues Crummy Chinese Food Safety Streak
- Taking Food Waste One Step FURTHER
- Bamboo in the Kitchen
- Dry-Fried Shredded Chicken And Bamboo Shoots 干煸鸡丝
- How To Steam Corn In A Bamboo Steamer?
- Are All Bamboo Shoots Edible?
- How Long Do I Cook Corn In A Bamboo Steamer?
- What Is A Bamboo Steamer?
- What Varieties Of Bamboo Are Used In Cooking?