Looking for a gluten-free, vegan and healthy burrito recipe? Look no further; I've got a fun and tasty recipe that will knock your socks off. Go ahead, dig in n' discover this delicious and easy to prepare burrito recipe that will please a crowd or your family on a rushed weeknight. I like to create these burritos on a chilly Friday night, when my family is yearning for some healthy comfort food.
Why not whip up these fun, fiber-filled burritos for a tasty dish tonight? Your taste buds will thank you. And the left-over (if there are any) will be perfect the next day for breakfast.
That's for sure.
Creamy Chipotle White Bean Burritos
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh curly parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 cup black rice, cooked
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick baking spray.
- Lay corn tortillas flat on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, pumpkin and chili powder; mix well to combine. Spread mixture atop tortillas. Add mashed avocado and smooth together in a circular motion. Add white beans, parsley, black beans, black rice and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast, sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the oven; bake for 1-15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove from oven; transfer to serving dishes.
- Serve warm.