'Tis the season to show Dad your appreciation, and what better way to do so than with these superhero cupcakes by A Cupcake Wonderland? Originally created for a superhero-themed birthday party, these superhero cupcakes feature the names and logos of Superman, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Batman and Robin.
A Cupcake Wonderland is a Philadelphia-based bakery run by Lily Fischer and Erin Bailey. We featured one of the duo's other creative cupcake creations earlier today as a part of our Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day roundup. To see more of Fischer and Bailey's artistry, tune in to "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network on June 21, when they'll compete against three other cupcake-making teams for a $10,000 prize.
- Superhero Suckers are a Cloaked Confection
- Spider-Man Cake is a Realistic Treat
- The Marvel Hero Cookie Cutter Set Makes Sweet Superhero Treats
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- 5 Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Pez Leaks the Lizard Ahead of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
- Will Cook For Sex: 10 Cookbooks for Dads and Grads
- DC Comics Caped Pint Glass Will Save You From Dying of Thirst
- Marvel Spatulas Are for Comic-Loving Cooks
- Beer Batter Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Portuguese Rabanadas
- Carrot Cake Pancakes w Honey Butter
- INTENSE DARK HAZELNUT HEAVEN CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FROSTING
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Cranberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fireworks Trifle
- Easy Black Forest Cupcakes