Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand have been named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011, joining the ranks of previous winners Olivia Munn, Bob Harper, Kellie Pickler, Milo Ventimiglia, Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis. The annual competition asks PETA.org visitors to select from an ever-growing list of vegetarian celebrities.
This year's nominees included Padma Lakshmi, Casey Affleck, Anne Hathaway and Jared Leto. Russell Brand has been a vegetarian since he was 14, while Kristen Wiig prefers to snack on soy and tofu.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities
- Jessica Chastain and Woody Harrelson are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2012
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- Russell Brand has Become a Vegan
- Lisa Edelstein Promotes Vegetarianism in Nude PETA Ad
- Russell Simmons Wants Milk Banned in NYC
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Michael Clarke Duncan Promotes Vegetarianism With PETA
- Ricky Martin Goes Vegetarian
- Jorja Fox Reveals Vegetarian Ad for PETA