The Cuore decanter is a human heart carafe by designer Liviana Osti that will give you a new perspective on your favorite bottle of red wine. The two-chamber carafe is part of a student series at Bolzano University that explores tableware inspired by health, food and eating habits.
The Pyrex human heart carafe is meant to hold water and wine, emphasizing the importance of hydration while drinking. What do you think of the Cure decanter?
- Anatomically Correct Hipstir Swizzle Sticks
- 3 Reasons to Decant Wine
- 3D Chocolate Brains are Anatomically Correct
- Correcting Blue Bottle Coffee with Mezcal
- Zombie Head Decanter is an Infected Booze Bottle
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Incredible Prize For Catching Osama Bin Laden
- Tour Wine Country By Limo
- 12 Signs Wine Matches Vino to Your Astrological Sign