Kara DioGuardi was recently featured on E! True Hollywood Story where the former American Idol judge opened up about her issues with food. When DioGuardi was attending Duke University, she didn't turn to conventional drugs when she was stressed out with school work. Instead, she found comfort in food.
DioGuadi explained that she was ignoring her creative side for a more conventional career, like a lawyer or doctor, which caused her a great dreal of stress during her time at Duke.
"I'd been denying that I was creative and not really singing that much ... food became my crutch," she said. "I started to get depressed and the food became sort of my drug of choice. It numbed me out."
- Is Demi Moore Addicted to Red Bull?
- Lacey Schwimmer Talks About her Struggles with Eating Disorders
- Alanis Morissette Talks About her Relationship with Food
- Michelle Pfeiffer Says Her Vegan Diet Keeps Her Looking Young
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Carnie Wilson says Addiction to Food Caused Weight Gain
- Kraft Launches HerSay Talk Show With Soleil Moon Frye
- Anna Trebunskaya Says Freshology is Vital to her DWTS Diet
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Daughter is an Adventurous Eater
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Family has a Healthy Diet
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Dios Torta
- Milagu Kara Sambar/ Spicy Pepper Lentile Curry
- Addiction Cheese Crisps
- Easy and Addictive Eggplant "Chips"
- His & Her Surf & Turf- Filet & Champagne Scallops
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Berry Good Brie
- Nutty Buffalo Chicken