Silvia Fendi -- yes, that Fendi -- was recently tasked with inventing four gelato flavors inspired by the fashion industry. The resulting flavors were Coca-Cola Light (akin to Diet Coke in the U.S.), mozzarella, Fan di Fendi and aspirin.
While I wouldn't necessarily want to try mozzarella or aspirin gelato, any food with a fashion designer's name on it piques my interest. The photo above was captured by Todd Selby during his trip on the Whispered Grand Tour with Maserati.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Fans Remember Andy Warhol With Cans of Campbell's Soup
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?