The Dead Celebrity Cookbook is probably the most morbid yet intruiging cookbook around. The book is full of favorite recipes from stars of the stage and the screen who have passed on. One such recipe is none other than Bea Arthur's favorite breakfast. Check out the recipe below!
Bea Arthur's Vegetarian Breakfast:
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of toasted bread.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Melt the margarine in a small sauté pan over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes and mushrooms, and sauté until soft, about 4 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put some tomato-mushroom mixture on each piece of toast.
Heat in the oven for 2 minutes before serving.
- One Direction Shares Recipes in New Cookbook
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Grateful Dead Bassist Phil Lesh to Open Restaurant in California
- Heiress Daphne Guinness: "I'll Eat When I'm Dead"
- Michael Symon Releases Cookbook for Meat Lovers
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Paul McCartney Attends Launch of Daughter's Book 'Food'
- Lou Ferrigno Shares how he Stayed in Shape During 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Drop Dead Brownies
- Dead Nazi
- Grateful Dead
- Ginger-Orange Stars
- Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars
- Orange Panna Cotta With Saffron and Star Anise
- Always A Star At The Dinner Table- Tiramisu
- Pork Loin Roast With Crackling - Co-Star Christmas Dish
- Braised Lamb Shanks With Coriander, Fennel and Star Anise
- Baklava - Christmas Star - With Pistachio and Dried Cranberries