Last week, Jimmy Fallon started a full-fledged ice cream war with Stephen Colbert over their personalized Ben & Jerry's flavors. Colbert continued the war on his show last night by making Americone Dream levitate (gotta love the magic of television).
Colbert also suggested that his Ben & Jerry's flavor might be the answer to Dippin' Dots problems. Check out a clip from The Stephen Colbert Show below!
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Schweddy Balls Ice Cream Worries American Family Association
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- President Obama Just Loves Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Brisk Iced Tea is Strong with the Force to Promote Kinect Star Wars