We first told you about it in April, and now it is officially on sale. BaconLube, a "delicious personal lubricant" made by J&D Foods, started as an April Fools joke but eventually turned into a product.
"So who's responsible for this highly anticipated creation actually coming to life? You are, that's who. You and an intern named Martin actually, who sacrificed and offended his taste buds in the name of science on sample after failed sample before this really did taste like bacon," the company wrote on their site.
Buy your own BaconLube here. The product is available for a limited time only.
For more about the company, you can read a profile of them here.
- The Bacon Coffin Will Keep Your Pork Cravings Satisfied 6 Feet Under
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm Will Ignite Fiery Kisses
- Bacon Shaving Cream is Delicious Way to Get Rid of Your Mo
- The Bacon and Ice Cream Treat
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube
- Loaded Grillers Available Nationally for a Limited Time
- Maple Bacon Granola Bars
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- KFC Japan's Potato Chips are Available for a Finger Lickin' Limited Time
- Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka Finally Available in Ontario
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Mouth Watering Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast