We first told you about it in April, and now it is officially on sale. BaconLube, a "delicious personal lubricant" made by J&D Foods, started as an April Fools joke but eventually turned into a product.
"So who's responsible for this highly anticipated creation actually coming to life? You are, that's who. You and an intern named Martin actually, who sacrificed and offended his taste buds in the name of science on sample after failed sample before this really did taste like bacon," the company wrote on their site.
Buy your own BaconLube here. The product is available for a limited time only.
For more about the company, you can read a profile of them here.
- The Bacon Coffin Will Keep Your Pork Cravings Satisfied 6 Feet Under
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm Will Ignite Fiery Kisses
- Bacon Shaving Cream is Delicious Way to Get Rid of Your Mo
- The Bacon and Ice Cream Treat
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube
- Cee-Lo, M&Ms Unveil World's Largest Pinata in Honor of Pretzel M&Ms' First Birthday
- This Man Makes $55,000 Annually Selling Candy
- The NASA M&Ms Commemorate the Final Space Shuttle Launch
- Maple Bacon Granola Bars
- Loaded Grillers Available Nationally for a Limited Time
- Fall Back into Childhood
- Fall in Love
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- PB&J Bread Pudding
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- “Not Your Granny’s” Pumpkin Pie Minis
- Chicken a la Peach
- Cinnamon M&M cookies
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.