While cranberries are known for their essential role in the epic production that is Thanksgiving Dinner, they deserve so much more than to be relegated to condiment-hood -- no matter how delicious the cranberry sauce may be. Instead of creating a variety of sweet treats, why not try something a little different? Something savory and sensational -- like these 3 savory-sweet cranbery starters / snacks -- all gluten free, of course!
Spicy Cranberry Jam / Relish
(Seen above.) Perfect for a cheese plate (or baked brie!) this amazingly sweet-tart-spicy jam is simply sensational. Milk/dairy free.
Rosemary Cranberry Spread
I'm not sure anything could be easier: mix cranberries, rosemary and cream cheese to create a delicious savory-sweet spread for crackers and sandwiches.
Herbed Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Want your Thanksgiving guests to come over for more than just the big game? Serve up a platter of these little guys and you'll never get rid of them! Be sure to use certified gluten free oats (or GF bread crumbs) for the meatballs. Milk/dairy free.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Strawberry Watermelon Mint Smoothie
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Corn and Cranberry Succotash