Country singer John Rich was deemed too drunk to fly out of Las Vegas on Sunday by Southwest Airlines crew. Rich performed on Saturday at the Eastside Cannery with Cowboy Troy, and clearly enjoyed the fruits of Sin City after his gig.
"Our crew assessed the situation and determined that the passenger was not fit for travel under governing federal aviation regulations," said a Southwest representative to TMZ. "The customer was rebooked on a later Southwest flight out of Las Vegas, but chose to make alternative travel arrangements. We have processed a refund for the customer and his travel companion."
John Rich left the plane peacefully, and it looks like there aren't any hard feelings from either party. The same can't be said, however, of this New York man, who is suing a New York nightclub for over-serving him.
- Culturefix NYC Blends Rare Beers and Art
- A Conversation with My Drunk Kitchen's Hannah Hart
- My Drunk Kitchen Part 2
- Every Beer Robber's Fantasy
- Presenting My Drunk Kitchen
- Budweiser Wants Out of Movie 'Flight'
- Beer Tasting Flight Sampling Paddle Lets You Savor Sips at Home
- Denzel Washington Gave Up Drinking While Filming 'Flight'
- Emmy Rossum Sang for Hot Dogs
- The Katy Perry Diet