Google's CEO, Larry Page, wants to make sure his employees maintain a healthy lifestyle. Page is known for providing food for his staff, but now he is flipping the script. Page says he has started to hide dessert foods so employees are less likely to eat them.
"[We've been] making sure we have really healthy food for people," Page said. "We started putting the desserts around a wall, just around the corner. We have doctors on site. We'd like to do more of that, where we really make health care convenient and easier and faster, which I think helps people stay healthy."
It's no wonder why Google was named the best workplace by Fortune 100.
- The Cadbury Chocolate Google+ Page is a Sweet Social Media Homage
- Top 10 Foodista Posts of January 2012
- Google Adds Nutritional Information to Search
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Copycat Recipes: Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches
- Guest Book Review from Christine M. Dionese L.Ac MSTOM
- Succulent Olive Oil Poached Cod from Good Fat Cooking
- 3 Healthy Yogurt Dessert Recipes Under 150 Calories
- Easy Fruit and Chia Pudding
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- One Page Cookbook 1001 Lassis (Indian Yogurt Drink)
- Little Presents made from Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Italian Potato Salad from Prince Edward Island
- Honey Sesame Crisps-Eggless,Sugarless & Flourless
- Roasted Alaskan Salmon with Cherries
- Parene Buchty (A Recipe From Slovakia)
- Tuxedo Brownie Re-Make (Adapted From A Pampered Chef Recipe)
- Tiramisu (From Pasta & Other Things)
- Dessert Made From Banana